Keeping Track of Good Advice
Several of the bloggers I follow write on solo practice. I want to start aggregating their advice in one of my posts. So, here I go:
- 20 Law Practice Empowerment Tips by Peggy Greunke.
- Product Development for Lawyers by Carolyn Elefant.
- Lead Management: 3 Steps to Slash Your No-Show Rate by Steven Fairley.
- On Building a Digital Law Library by Jean P. O'Grady.
- The 12 Best Legal Marketing Tips from 2014 by Steven Fairley.
- Last Minute Guide to 2014's Best New Books for Content Marketers by Roger C. Parker.
- You are Better Off Having Experts Manage WordPress Hosting Environment by Kevin O'Keefe.
- Law Firms Assume Known and Unknown Risks in Operating WordPress Blogs by Kevin O'Keefe.
- The 12 Best Legal Marketing Lessons from 2014: #9. Why Aren’t Lawyers Getting Paid? by Stephen Fairley.
- New crowdfunding site helps individuals raise money for legal fees by Martha Neil.
- Podcast # 3: Carol Elefant on Advance Planning for Going Solo By Sam Glover.
- 10 Things Your Should Train Your Associates to do Other Than Legal Work by Lee Rosen.
- Five Checklists to Make Your Law Practice More Efficient by Peggy Greunke.