Last Step in 2020 Goal Setting: Closing Open Loops

Using the Sunday Summit to Close the Loops

In three prior posts, I talked about my goal setting process for 2020.  See here, here, and here.

This year, I did something I have not done before.  I reviewed the weekly Sunday Summits I prepared during the year to see if I had listed any projects that remained undone.  Thankfully, the list included about a dozen items, many of which I had captured on my to-do list for the winter break between semesters. 

I'll close those loops, as David Allen, author of Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity, advises people to do. 

I strongly recommend the use of the Sunday Summit -- created by entrepreneurial coach Christine Kane.  I wrote about it here as a weekly planning tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 6 - The Media During Times of Crisis

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?