Easier Access to the 2012 ABA Journal Blawg 100

This morning, I spent several hours reviewing the law blogs (or blawgs) that look interesting to me and adding them to this website so I could track them more easily.  The good news is you can track them more easily, too, by reviewing the list on the right side of this page.

That list will show the name of the blog, the title of the latest posting, and how recently the author posted.

For this research project, I used the list of 100 top legal blogs assembled by the ABA found here.  I focused on the following categories:

  • Legal News/Analysis
  • Trial Practice
  • Business of Law
  • Marketing a Law Practice
  • Careers/Law School
  • Courts, and
  • Legal Technology
I hope you find this resource helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 6 - The Media During Times of Crisis