Reading List for Freaks


Entrepreneurs as Freaks?

Chris Brogan, whose blog I follow daily, is promoting his latest book, The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth: Entrepreneurship for Weirdos, Misfits, and World Dominators. 

He also offered this reading list "for freaks" that looks very interesting. 
Ender’s Game. Forget the movie. This is how to think differently.
Escape from Cubicle Nation. A classic. A must.
Everything I Know – if you know Paul Jarvis, he’s a freak. No really.
Everything that Remains. If you’re not following the Minimalists, you need to rectify that.
Choose Yourself. Not only is James Altucher quoted and interviewed frequently in relationship to this book, he’s one of the most successful freaks I know.
Unlabel. Learn to be a freak from one who has made over a billion dollars from being himself.
I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This. Still have to work for the man? Kate White’s brilliant. She’s a ninja of what to know.
The In Between. Not sure anyone’s ever called Jeff Goins a freak. He is. Best of ways.
Die Empty. I told Todd Henry I hated the title to this book. Like a lot of things in life, Todd is right and I’m wrong. I love Todd Henry. I kind of stalk him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 4 - Changing Alliances in the Region

Is Qatar Still Flattening the Curve?, Part 2

The 12th Al Jazeera Forum: Session 7 - Where is the Gulf Headed?