Thank you for the share. I first heard about Webinars from a company on Local Search in Arizona. Webinars has indeed many benefits when it comes to marketing a brand, an Image and, yes, a Law firm.
Culture and the Length of the Negotiation Dance Culture can dictate the length of the negotiation dance by determining the number of rounds of concessions and the amount of each expected concession. In cultures in which the parties expect more haggling, parties will make 12-15 offers/counter-offers. A clip from Montey Python's Life of Brian , starring Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, and Michael Palin, illustrates haggling in a way we'd expect from this group. Brian Cohen, played by Chapman, is trying to escape the pursuit of Roman Centurions by buying a beard as a disguise. The frightened consumer, however, cannot buy it at the sticker price. He is forced to haggle. In sharp contrast , a U.S. consumer has a low tolerance for the negotiation dance. He or she t ypically will make only 2 or 3 rounds of offers. As a result, U.S....
Rugged Individualism versus People Concerned About their Role in the Collective Well-being of Family I plan to retire to Thailand in the summer of 2020. My weekly treatments with a talented Thai massage therapist, Mena, have suddenly involved language lessons and cultural translations over our two hour sessions together. Today, we skipped the language lessons. Instead, I raised a question arising from my look at the postings on various Thai-related Facebook groups. Male-dominated groups regularly discuss relationships with Thai women, both spouses and girlfriends. I'll spare you the seedier details. One recent post, by a thoughtful 72-year old Western man, asked whether "farang" men had a hard time getting their Thai spouses or girlfriends to open up emotionally. He had studied and written books about relationships, and so came at the topic with a scholar's curiosity. I asked Mena what she thought in response to the question....
Where is the Middle East Heading? On April 28-29, 2018, Al Jazeera held its 12th Forum providing an opportunity for leading scholars and other experts to discuss a variety of topics affecting the Arab world. The website for the forum, @aljazeeraform , provides additional information and links to the videos of each session. You can follow the Twitter coverage at #AJForum . As I noted in my first post in this series, I am working from my notes, so I apologize in advance if I incorrectly paraphrase the remarks of any speaker. I was also reliant on the quality of the translation services and their audibility. Therefore, I am happy to make any needed edits to this summary. For summaries of the other sessions see: Opening Session Session 1: The Gulf Crisis Session 2: Iran and the Gulf Session 3: Change in the Region? Session 5: Palestine and the "Deal of the Century" Session 6: The Media During Times of Crisis Session 7: Where is th...
Thank you for the share. I first heard about Webinars from a company on Local Search in Arizona. Webinars has indeed many benefits when it comes to marketing a brand, an Image and, yes, a Law firm.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Nichole. Webinars position lawyers as experts.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such a nice post dear. Sportlizenzen & Lizenzagentur
ReplyDelete