Without going into additional detail, which I will happily do in later postings, I can say with great pride that our graduates have already ascended to these professional heights in public service positions:
- 1 state legislator (2011 grad)
- 5 judges (2002-2009 grads)
- 4 judicial clerks (2007-2012 grads)
- 6 Commonwealth Attorneys (2000-2008 grads)
- 4 in Judge Advocates General Corps (2003-2011 grads)
- 1 in federal government (Soc. Sec. Adm.) (2005 grad)
- 3 in state government (2004-2006 grads)
This data does not reflect employment by our most recent grads.
This list reveals that in a very short time after graduation, our graduates assume public service positions that further the service mission of the school, provide financial security for the families of these alumni, and show -- in the best way possible -- that we graduate practice ready lawyers.